In modern society, enjoying coffee is considered as an essential by many people. Coffee does not only taste good, but also makes the drinker feel energized and awake. If you are in need for a coffee machine to ease your morning routine, here in this article we will introduce you to two famous Jura coffee machine, which are Jura E6 and C60.
In this article we will give you information about:
– What is Jura E6 an C60
– What Jura E6 and C60 can offer to you
– Jura E6 vs C60
About Jura E6
Jura E6 is a bean to cup coffee machine that featured with a TFT display to ease the users utilize the machine. The Jura E6 has all the features you want in a coffee machine as expected from Jura. With this machine you will only need to push a button to make a delicious coffee. The machine has 15 bar pressure and 1450 W of power with a 1.9 liter water tank and also built in coffee grinder. If you are interested on other Jura machine, you can read our previous article here.
Jura E6 Features
Taken from Jura, here are the list of Jura E6 features:
• The TFT display, the new display in E6 looks crisp and engaging. It is also very user friendly, making the machine simple and easy to use. You can scroll the screen with a rotary dial to choose your coffee preference.
• The Aroma+ grinder, with the built in grinder you can use fresh coffee beans and grind them yourself in the machine. The Aroma+ grinder inside E6 is able to grind your coffee with different cutting angle of the grinder. So when you make your coffee ground, more oils can be extracted from the coffee ground without heating the bean during the process.
• Personalized coffee, with this feature you can choose to make your preferable coffee strength. You also can save the setting and enjoy your favorite coffee later by only pushing a button.
• Customizable coffee, with this feature you will get the exact coffee you want, such as how hot, how strong and how much milk you want. All of them can be set exactly how you want your coffee to taste. The setup also can be saved, so next time you only have to push a button to make the exact same coffee.
• The fine foam technology will make your milk however you like. You can decide to have a fine foam to light and airy foam and let the Jura E6 do the job. You can choose the setting in the TFT display to choose the preferred foam for your latte, flat white, cappuccino or hot chocolate.
• Jura Smart Connect, this feature is pretty interesting because you can use your smartphones to command the machine through an app. With this feature you can make your coffee even while still in bed.
About Jura C60
Jura C60 is one coffee machine made by Jura. The machine has two things needed to make a great coffee. Jura C60 has a powerful thermoblock to heat the water in a short time and a 15 bars pressure system. The features is built inside the Jura C60, which has a very compact design and also easy to use. The machine is able to produce similar quality coffee like in the high-end professional coffee machine but with less high end features. This machine is a perfect suit to minimalist that only want the best coffee to drink at home.
Jura C60 Features
Here is the list of Jura C60 Features:
• The elegant design, Jura C60 has a sleek black appearance with some chrome embedded into the unit, which makes the Jura C60 is a nice addition into many kitchen type.
• Customized coffee, Jura C60 offer it users 4 selectable strength options. So you can choose how strong your coffee will taste, these features let you decide the shots between 5 to 16 grams of coffee. You can also customized how much water you want in your espresso and the temperature.
• Fine foam frother technology, with this feature you can make the machine to produce as much foam or as little foam as you want. You can either use the hose to your milk carton or use the Jura stainless steel and cool control milk container.
• The aroma protector bean hopper, this container is able to keep your beans from air to preserve its freshness.
• Energy save mode, with this feature you can make your coffee machine to swift into standby mode, so it can saves more energy. Other than that, you also don’t need to worry about turning your machine off when you go out.
Jura E6 vs C60
|Jura E6||Jura C60|
|Features||- Makes 6 specialty drinks including: cappuccino, Coffee, two coffees, Espresso, two Espresso, milk foam - Controls make it easy to find, customize and brew your favorite drinks - Pulse extraction process brews Coffee with a full, rich bouquet and delicious flavor||- One rotary switch operation and 15 bars of pressure - Stainless steel and black ABS plastic - Fine foam technology produces silky smooth milk foam - Height adjustable spout accommodates small cups as well as large cups 64 ounce water tank capacity|
|Customer Rating||4.0 out of 5.0 stars||4.1 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal||Save Money Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the article) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
We are sure that you already can decide which one to choose between Jura E6 and Jura C60. We can see that Jura C60 is one the older Jura coffee machine. The machine is lacked in some modern features, such as the TFT display and the extraction method. We can see clearly that C60 has no monitor to ease you choosing your settings. The new extraction technology Jura used in E6 is called P.E.P, this feature optimize extraction time, because the machine force water through the ground coffee at short intervals to allow the flavors of the coffee to fully develop. It also available in 8 different levels of strength. If you don’t mind spending more, we think the E6 is definitely worth the price.