The weather changes from season to season thus influencing the kinds of drinks to take. During cold weather many people opt to make coffee so as to beat the morning cold by making the body warm. With the help of hi-tech machines such as Bonavita BV1800 and Technivorm Moccamaster, making of coffee is ideal and simple as opposed to using a kerosene stove or an electric cooker. Bonavita BV1800 vs Technivorm Moccamaster provides a field for comparison as the two products outdo each other in terms of quality, flexibility durability and how they function. Despite having excellent Brew temperature and Brew Time, many consumers can be spoil for choice on which of the two products to buy.
Comparing and Differentiating the Products
· Bonavita BV1800 is made of Stainless steel material while Technivorm Moccamaster, being a handmade coffee brewer has copper boiling element with an automatic shut-off when coffee brewing is done.
· Even though both coffee brewers consume the same amount of electricity and are able to brew 8 cups in about 5 to 6 minutes, Technivorm Moccamaster has a filter in the shape of a cone which facilitates proper coffee extraction. Bonavita BV1800 8-Cup Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe has a shower head which is responsible for complete saturation and maximum extraction.
· Bonavita BV 1800 has a warranty worth 2 years whereas Technivorm Moccamaster has a 5 year warranty. The warranty of these two products is courtesy of Bonavita.
· Both are certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
Brewing Temperature and Time
· The temperature in Technivorm’s brewing basket is 201.8 degrees Celsius while the temperature In Bonavita’s brewing basket is 202.3 degrees Celsius.
· Technivorm takes 6 minutes and 10 seconds to finish brewing coffee thereby exceeding Bonavita’s finish time by only 10 seconds since Bonavita completes the brewing process in 6 minutes.
· In Technivorm Moccamaster, the temperature of coffee after brewing is 174 degrees Celsius while Bonavita’s coffee temperature after the process of brewing stands at 185 degrees Celsius.
· After 1 hour, temperature of coffee is 164 degrees Celsius which is distinct from Bonavita’s coffee temperature of 176 degrees Celsius.
· The temperature of coffee in Technovorm Moccamaster after 4 hours reduces to 138 degrees Celsius while in Bonavita it’s kept warm at 150 degrees Celsius.
Bonavita BV1800 Vs Technivorm Moccamaster
|Bonavita BV1800||Technivorm Moccamaster|
|Features||- 1400W Heater raises water to ideal temperature - Engineered for precise water and coffee grounds contact time1400W Heater raises water to ideal temperature - Shower head designed for complete saturation and optimal extraction - Brews 8 Cups (40 ounces) - 2 Hour Keep Warm with auto shut off||- Manual drip-stop brew-basket with stainless steel thermal carafe - Exclusive copper heating element shuts off automatically after brew cycle is complete - Brews full or 1/2 carafe in 4-6 minutes - Brews at consistent 196 degree-205 degree f with a pulse action that allows for the perfect coffee bloom during extraction process - Ecbc, SCAA, SCAE approved|
|Customer Rating||4.2 out of 5.0 stars||4.1 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal||Save money please click here||Save 9% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the article) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Despite Technivorm Moccamaster having a higher price, the Bonavita BV1800 is superior in terms of the efficient carafe. Its carafe is made of glass which keeps coffee hotter than Technivorm which has Stainless steel. This make it possible for Bonavita to keep the temperature of coffee by about 10 degrees Celsius above Technovorm’s after brewing. Bonavita shower head has vents which allow steam to escape therefore preventing vapour from dropping back into the coffee bed. Also, Bonavita saturates the coffee bed effectively making it an ideal product for most consumers. Since both products make good coffee flavor, Bonavita BV1800 vs Technivorm Moccamaster is a healthy product combat for people who take coffee.